PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Agree!

Fish, you should try nega wp7 rc8, it has some great features that I have not seen on any other rom.
Hmmmm, Im gonna have to look at it. Is it stable? Although to be completely honest, I haven't really ran a winmo rom in I don't know how long, lmao.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Hmmmm, Im gonna have to look at it. Is it stable? Although to be completely honest, I haven't really ran a winmo rom in I don't know how long, lmao.
it is stable, I think that with a couple more tweaks this one should be almost equal to juggs or vin's.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost
Threadstarter

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
No biggee, sorry for snapping lol, been a long couple of days. Do you ever subscribe to a thread to follow along that way too? I try to make a point of that if I post a question, that way you can get email notifications of posts in that thread w/ a link to the post. However you basically have to sign back in to get more notifications. Did you get it working? I saw ProX posted up his start up in Tiads thread.
Nope didn't get it working I wonder if its because I'm with boost

Sent from my BLAZN 2.2.2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-12-2011, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
it is stable, I think that with a couple more tweaks this one should be almost equal to juggs or vin's.
Wow, now that's impressive! I'm gonna have to jump on that and check it out! I'll take a look at it and give it a run. I'll be picking your brain on it shortly I'm sure! Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Nope didn't get it working I wonder if its because I'm with boost

Sent from my BLAZN 2.2.2 using Tapatalk
IDK then, don't use it that often and that was the only thing I could think of. IDK of anyone else on boost running android either to check and see if they've got it working. Have you ever had it work on any of the ports or versions of android?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2