PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Another question , the reason some things are extremely slow , is because of the 3d and graphics not being complete. I'm talking about things like scrolling not necessarily the speed of opening programs .

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: Sorry for so many posts :/ but i have more questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
What does a blinking green light mean when i press the power button to put it to sleep ?

Again i apologize for all the questions . i thank you all for putting up with me and please keep up the great work ! i still love winMo but having both on my phone just blows people away . so thank you everyone !!!
This honestly makes me a little mad. How did you end up with a specialized kernel, meant for testing, and you can't even read the thread where you got it from?!?

Those kernels are meant to try and improve the speed with which we can commit changes, by letting people test and most importantly give feedback on specific aspects of said kernel's performance.

Now some might call me an elitist douche bag - but seriously, this project isn't nearly complete. It requires a lot of leg work on your end - reading, searching, reading some more! I had to read so much to understand anything, and I still don't really know that much about the inner workings as I'd like to know.

So please, take the time to read about what you're throwing on your phone - the information is out there, just take the time to stop... and read. I feel like I'm making a PSA...

The more you know...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: US Cellular

22stars is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This honestly makes me a little mad. How did you end up with a specialized kernel, meant for testing, and you can't even read the thread where you got it from?!?

Those kernels are meant to try and improve the speed with which we can commit changes, by letting people test and most importantly give feedback on specific aspects of said kernel's performance.

Now some might call me an elitist douche bag - but seriously, this project isn't nearly complete. It requires a lot of leg work on your end - reading, searching, reading some more! I had to read so much to understand anything, and I still don't really know that much about the inner workings as I'd like to know.

So please, take the time to read about what you're throwing on your phone - the information is out there, just take the time to stop... and read. I feel like I'm making a PSA...

The more you know...
you sir, are seriously my favorite user on here. thank you.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:

The more you know...
I am sorry , but I can't read every single forum . I read what I can when I can . I appreciate all the work you guys do , please don't go hating me . I apologize for Being ignorant . I'll try to read more . I'm really sorry .

Sent from my BLAZN 2.2.2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Threadstarter

And I know you guys aren't even close to being finished , I understand that .

Old 03-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I am sorry , but I can't read every single forum . I read what I can when I can . I appreciate all the work you guys do , please don't go hating me . I apologize for Being ignorant . I'll try to read more . I'm really sorry .

If you're downloading a kernel that's meant for testing, then you better at least read the first post in that thread.

If you think I'm telling you to read every single post in every single thread, that's absurd. I'm not asking that you do that... Just read about what you're putting on your phone.

For example, if you go to a kernel testing thread, might want to read the first post in that thread so you get the jist of the purpose of said testing kernel.

Same with my builds. Read the first post, hell the first three posts. I put info on how to get the build running, an FAQ if you get stuck, and what's not working. That way you don't have to go creating new threads, all the info is right there.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
If you're downloading a kernel that's meant for testing, then you better at least read the first post in that thread.

If you think I'm telling you to read every single post in every single thread, that's absurd. I'm not asking that you do that... Just read about what you're putting on your phone.

For example, if you go to a kernel testing thread, might want to read the first post in that thread so you get the jist of the purpose of said testing kernel.

Same with my builds. Read the first post, hell the first three posts. I put info on how to get the build running, an FAQ if you get stuck, and what's not working. That way you don't have to go creating new threads, all the info is right there.
I usually do read the first three or 4 posts . Some I don't read too in depth however .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2