PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

darylrue is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fastest working build

How do you power down? I have the 1245 build going well. previously I had it working perfectly now I need to make a phone call after I boot but it takes a minute or longer to get to phone app and make the call. Otherwise I love it!!!!

I cannot get keyboard light fix to work and wireless so I am living without the keyboard light. Can I apply just the keyboard light fix to my current setup without crashing wifi tethering? If so can someone post? Otherwise I will just live without it and check back in a couple months and try it again. Thanks a ton to everyone on this.... Right now I am spending time finding the perfect core function setup / repeating alerts for sms, gmail, google voice and exchange, home screen with wind speeds, todays calendar appointments, etc... Not there yet!
Old 01-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fastest working build

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Which one did you load up Jerryyy? There is a thread started by Tiad with froyo x and sense x, those are the latest posted around here. If that's what you loaded up (I believe ndno linked it above your post) then that is the latest.
This is the folder:

allInOneWithTiad8_Gralloc1130_qcom1129_WisTilt2Ker nel_1247

It works and I tested the software of interest, SubSonic music streamer, and that also works. Just checking as all this stuff is rather complex...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2