PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 05:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageOff View Post
Well, give me the links to the utilities for creation .nbh and I shall do all Independently!
Whether it is possible to make it with use Android SDK?
I feel I shouldn't even post this as you will soon be bricking your phone, but here's the sources we use to generate tinboot for rhodium devices:
http://gitorious.org/tinboot-for-lin...oot-linux-msm/

I don't recommend trying this unless you really know what you are doing inside and out. You will very likely ruin your device if you don't have the correct parameters.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

CageOff: You will also need the kernel.

linux-msm-rhod-nand in ACL - Gitorious

You can clone it and begin you quest. Right off the top of my head id say you will need to fix USB code since i only enabled it for the Rhod. The board-file will need some attention as well to make sure a9 starts up before the rest of the system begins requesting information. You will need to port over some of the recent changes from the haret kernel I dont commit anything unless its rhod so other devices may be behind on our kernel.

best of luck, and let me know if you need anything else.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Topaz
Carrier: MTS Russia

CageOff is a n00b

To Natemcnutty & ACL:
Thank for the information!
For one month I leave in business trip. After returning, I am necessary of the ladies to you to know, if I will have additional questions on a subject. I apologize for dust in your forum!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

Props to ACL and Nate for helping out that dude!
Old 11-04-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/21.549; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam
Props to ACL and Nate for helping out that dude!
If I weren't married, I'd want to be necessary of the ladies too
Old 11-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Topaz
Carrier: MTS Russia

CageOff is a n00b

Sorry, Program Wrong translates ))
Old 11-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like the fact that there is a working NAND boot even though the port is not 100% finished yet. I say this because HD2 has 99.99% working ports and they still don't have a NAND boot...!
Old 11-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I like the fact that there is a working NAND boot even though the port is not 100% finished yet. I say this because HD2 has 99.99% working ports and they still don't have a NAND boot...!
Well... They do, it's just not released because it's closed-source. So mum's the word on when or if they ever will release it to the wider world. Seems there's corruption issues with it.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Ozone,Diam,Imagio,TPro2,Opt-S,EVO,3VO,E4GT
Carrier: Boost (CDMA)

m4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm4f1050 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Right, it's said to be done, but not available. I also meant that they don't have builds that work with NAND. The NAND might be "done" but what build are they going to run with it? None are NAND compatible. I own an HD2 and now I run the FroyoStone v3.2 with great success, I'd say in the 99%... Once in a while I get PPP cut off but it comes back up within a minute.

I have my TP2 ready for testing of NAND, I haven't seen any new post though..
Old 11-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I have my TP2 ready for testing of NAND, I haven't seen any new post though..
Well this thread should probably just die haha. There's a new one in the stickies

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2