PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: boost

mssidah is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/28] NEW START APP!

Can someone please tell me how can i change or remove the smart dialing (prfixe) out the andriod ?
Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/28] NEW START APP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssidah View Post
Can someone please tell me how can i change or remove the smart dialing (prfixe) out the andriod ?
smart dialing in the dialer itself? I'm not clear on your question.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mrperfect41 is a n00b

hey reefer is there another link where i can download the android or linux .cab file?? The site thats up here wont open up on my browser due to virus threats. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

krewblink is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrperfect41 View Post
hey reefer is there another link where i can download the android or linux .cab file?? The site thats up here wont open up on my browser due to virus threats. Thanks!
Just open it, there are no viruses involved.. someone just flagged it to be an Ass. but its chill.. hes already spoke about the issue here and on his website.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b

Quote:
there should be a lil link that u can click on the bottom on the righ i belive
Old 10-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

djwalter is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to djwalter Send a message via Skype™ to djwalter

Quote:
I just right click on the link and choose save as and it'll download.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

spectheintro is keeping up the good workspectheintro is keeping up the good work

Do we still need to enable hw3d.force in startup text? I had really terrible performance when I did that. I'm also noticing that even while overclocked, the transitions are still pretty choppy. (If you put this next to a Vogue, the difference is extremely noticeable.) I'm using this startup.txt:

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz

set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 rel_path=andboot htc_battery_smem.fake=0 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 physkeyboard=rhod400 htc_hw.force_cdma=1 "

Boot

I get 18.1FPS in Neocore. After letting it sit for a while, the transitions are looking a bit better, but they're still a good ways behind the Vogue. Am I doing something wrong?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
what causes certain apks to not function from build to build?
To me it seems like changes in the modules/zimage break some apps. When I updated to get sound working, I lost a few apps. With the 9/28 build of Blazin, they are working again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tilt2
Carrier: att

xda-lordstrife is just getting started

Update on the headphones work around it only works on the USB port.so ether have the audio dongle or a special pair of headphones.

Plug in ether one make a phone call boot into android.
The speaker phone still works and so does all oother audio.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: sprint

domoarigato is a n00b

this new bootloader is so janky, one minute it will save my settings and boot fine, the next it will mess up.

ive run previous builds with no issues, but man this 9/28 update is giving me tons of problems.

i think i may go to the reference version and try that. i cant even boot into android half the time.

Last edited by domoarigato; 10-02-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps