PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
I have been using the newest 10/10 update and am seeing that everytime I try to download something from the marketplace it never fully processes. I know with the new update tool it fixed alot of glithces from previous updates but am not sure what I am doing wrong? I have tried rebooting back into Android after a soft reset with still no luck
Delete (move, rename) your data.img, try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Thanks, I am looking for the one with the battery and mic fix...I also noticed that when i boot over that no matter how full my battery is it shows that i have only like 10% left when it get over to Android.
Hrm... Which kernel are you using? If you hold your mouse over the download link it should give you a quick rundown of what the changes are.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

@arrrghh - I deleted the data.img and went back into the marketplace and tried downloading another application and got the following error message "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectledly. Please try again." I continue to try again with no success.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@arrrghh - I deleted the data.img and went back into the marketplace and tried downloading another application and got the following error message "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectledly. Please try again." I continue to try again with no success.
Huh... that's very odd. I haven't heard of anybody else reporting this issue. Is it a free app? Can you reboot now that you've blasted your data.img & try again? For whatever reason that sometimes fixes crap.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Hrm... Which kernel are you using? If you hold your mouse over the download link it should give you a quick rundown of what the changes are.
I was using the 9/16. I did that and and had a hard time trying to figure out which one was the one i am looking for. I guess i will have to try again and read a little closer.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I was using the 9/16. I did that and and had a hard time trying to figure out which one was the one i am looking for. I guess i will have to try again and read a little closer.
That's... ancient in terms of this project.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey arrrghhh not trying to rush the devs at all but i am just curious is there going to be a new package soon. I know it isn't easy what you guys do at all im just waiting patiently.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey arrrghhh not trying to rush the devs at all but i am just curious is there going to be a new package soon. I know it isn't easy what you guys do at all im just waiting patiently.
Patiently must be a relative term here

I'm not sure what you mean TBH, they're always pumping out new code... A new package as in what reef builds? Like blazn, reference, etc? He usually puts one of those out once a month.

zImage (kernel) updates seem to be daily, sometimes 2-3x per day.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thx arrghh and ya i was talking about reefs builds but I understand that patients is a virtue. Thx for all your guys hard work i really appreciate. If you devs need a tester for anything you can come to me i will do anything to help the progress of android on our phones.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Use the new startup program and it includes an update feature. There have been new kernal release just not on the sit only through the update utility
Old 10-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sorry guys another 2 dumb questions. I HR reset my phone and for the life of me can't figure out how to get the boot utility to show back up under my program slist so that I do not have to go into the andboot folder everytime.
Also do i still need to change the cdma value for sprint from 1 to zero?

TIA!!!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps