PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Donkey chains man, I'll check it out today. P.s. Thanks for the quick reply.
Edit- Tried Zeam.....me no likey, guess I'm too attached to LauncherPro.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.

Last edited by Sc/ant864; 11-07-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

collin is a n00b
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

i've got FRX07.1 updated with the latest zImage and rootfs. Much faster than the stock 7.1 bundle build. Bluetooth wasn't working on the stock and still isn't on the updated. Is it supposed to be working yet?
Old 11-18-2011, 11:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (RHOD 500)
Carrier: Verizon

janusman is a n00b

it has been stable for weeks now

But - still facing a few issues here and there.

1. long calls lead to SOD (sometimes).
2. "Cannot connect to camera" - sometimes it happens - I rarely use camera that too..
3. lately (quite frequently) - I have to drum my finders on the screen for the device to wake up (like partial SOD??)...
4. When I listen to songs - if a call comes - I am not able to hear any my ringtone. the song just passes/mutes. Is this something known??
Old 11-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin View Post
i've got FRX07.1 updated with the latest zImage and rootfs. Much faster than the stock 7.1 bundle build. Bluetooth wasn't working on the stock and still isn't on the updated. Is it supposed to be working yet?
Bluetooth kinda works. It depends on the headset it seems - some people say it works great, others say it doesn't work at all. I could get my headset to pair, but it wouldn't pass any audio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post

2. "Cannot connect to camera" - sometimes it happens - I rarely use camera that too..
3. lately (quite frequently) - I have to drum my finders on the screen for the device to wake up (like partial SOD??)...
4. When I listen to songs - if a call comes - I am not able to hear any my ringtone. the song just passes/mutes. Is this something known??
1. It happens. I still have SOD's in low service areas, just turn on airplane mode, solved.
2. Our cam code is a complete binary hack, we have 0 source on it. There's rumblings of converting over to some OSS cam code, but that hasn't happened yet.
3. Ok...?
4. Not for me. On extUSB? 3.5mm? Speaker? Are you on vibrate always? Do you have the ringtone setting turned up? Does it play in the earpiece? Keep in mind, there's still a lot of acoustic routing problems still outstanding.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post

I have all of the same issues on frx07, I just deal with it....its the price you pay to have android on a non-native device.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Bluetooth kinda works. It depends on the headset it seems - some people say it works great, others say it doesn't work at all. I could get my headset to pair, but it wouldn't pass any audio.

1. It happens. I still have SOD's in low service areas, just turn on airplane mode, solved.
2. Our cam code is a complete binary hack, we have 0 source on it. There's rumblings of converting over to some OSS cam code, but that hasn't happened yet.
3. Ok...?
4. Not for me. On extUSB? 3.5mm? Speaker? Are you on vibrate always? Do you have the ringtone setting turned up? Does it play in the earpiece? Keep in mind, there's still a lot of acoustic routing problems still outstanding.
1. Mine happens in-call so airplane mode isn't an option, usually I just pull the battery since waiting for it to cool down and stabilize doesn't work.
4. Happens for me with 3.5, vibrate off, ringtone is two notches from full blast and nothing via earpiece.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

dont know if this has been reported before, not even sure what to call it

but when I clear data/force stop the bluetooth share (under running apps), I loose the data connection to phone (also the APN is removed at this time as well) But when I reboot android then data works again. Just didnt know if this was previously known since I didn't know what to search for. Not a bluetooth issue but kind of related?
Old 11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
dont know if this has been reported before, not even sure what to call it

but when I clear data/force stop the bluetooth share (under running apps), I loose the data connection to phone (also the APN is removed at this time as well) But when I reboot android then data works again. Just didnt know if this was previously known since I didn't know what to search for. Not a bluetooth issue but kind of related?
Why would you do that to the Bluetooth Share in the first place...?
Old 11-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

hm, because i dont use bluetooth so i thought i could stop it to free up some more ram lol I did that in WM6.1, I stopped all services I don't use... kind of a habit from using computer since it speeds up computer, i figured phones would be same

also noticed that while charging, the battery gets warm in android. not sure why since in WM it doesn't
Old 11-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
hm, because i dont use bluetooth so i thought i could stop it to free up some more ram lol I did that in WM6.1, I stopped all services I don't use... kind of a habit from using computer since it speeds up computer, i figured phones would be same

also noticed that while charging, the battery gets warm in android. not sure why since in WM it doesn't
Our battery code is far from flawless, I'm sure the charging code is the same way. Once it's fully charged, I notice the phone doesn't continually get hotter.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development