PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 08:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...
Carrier: Sprint

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristowong View Post
ah ok. works now. just wondering if the drain is significant with the constant LED on. kinda annoying with my ADD, but would be worth it for android...
Speaking of orange led... mine has never changed color in winmo or android. its either on while charging in winmo or off while fully charged. i think i have a faulty TP2 but every other thing works so ive never tried to return it. it OC's nice and never freezes.
a thought?
does yours work correctly in winmo?

ive heard others complain about led problems maybe this could be help
Old 07-29-2011, 08:55 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipdoozy View Post
Speaking of orange led... mine has never changed color in winmo or android. its either on while charging in winmo or off while fully charged. i think i have a faulty TP2 but every other thing works so ive never tried to return it. it OC's nice and never freezes.
a thought?
does yours work correctly in winmo?

ive heard others complain about led problems maybe this could be help
What colors do you see in Android, if any? Is the LED just always 'off' in Android?

I assume from your profile this is a RHOD400 as well...?
Old 07-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Spidey_1015 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Spidey_1015

Didn't see this in the thread or FAQ, although it's possible i overlooked it... But how do you return to winmo from Android?
Old 07-30-2011, 01:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

turn off phone to return to winmo
Old 07-30-2011, 06:11 PM
bikr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

While I appreciate all the hard work that's gone into this project, I'm now looking to sell my Verizon TouchPro2. I already posted it to my local Craigslist, but was wondering if there was a better place for XDAndroid-type users who appreciate this phone.

I was going to post to this site, but looks like I need a few more posts (half the reason why I'm writing this )...other than eBay, where else should I post?
Old 07-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Spidey_1015 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Spidey_1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
turn off phone to return to winmo
I did figure that out... Just wondering if there is a way to get back without soft-resetting the phone. My thought process was that if we start XDAndroid from WinMo, we should be able to get back to WinMo from XDA. Is this possible?
Old 07-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikr View Post
While I appreciate all the hard work that's gone into this project, I'm now looking to sell my Verizon TouchPro2. I already posted it to my local Craigslist, but was wondering if there was a better place for XDAndroid-type users who appreciate this phone.

I was going to post to this site, but looks like I need a few more posts (half the reason why I'm writing this )...other than eBay, where else should I post?
Show your appreciation for the project by donating the device to a dev!

Seriously tho, there is a FS section of this forum if I'm not mistaken... This is the development section thx...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey_1015 View Post
I did figure that out... Just wondering if there is a way to get back without soft-resetting the phone. My thought process was that if we start XDAndroid from WinMo, we should be able to get back to WinMo from XDA. Is this possible?
Well there's a shutdown feature that doesn't always work correctly. It restarts the phone quite often... so that's really your choice. Use shutdown and it's a crapshoot whether it'll shutdown or restart... Soft reset is the same effect really, no?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD 400)

rpierce99 is keeping up the good workrpierce99 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey_1015 View Post
To make that possible, windows would have to continue running in the background. If that were the case there would be 0 available memory for Android, so windows is forced out of memory and in order to bring it back you have to boot back into it.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:22 AM
bikr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Seriously tho, there is a FS section of this forum if I'm not mistaken... This is the development section thx...
Yeah, but you can't post to the FS forum until you have 20 posts...thus now I'm two posts closer! BTW, I did donate cash to the project when I first got into it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:29 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikr View Post
Yeah, but you can't post to the FS forum until you have 20 posts...thus now I'm two posts closer! BTW, I did donate cash to the project when I first got into it.
Hrm, seems like it should be the other way around. Or at least it seems like there should be a higher limit on the dev section than the FS section....

Either way, take your post count bumping antics to off-topic . Glad you donated, if you'd like to donate the device let me know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development