PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
Yes I run the haret.exe from the FRX06 folder

I'll get right on it!

here's the startup.txt file... getting the screenshot next
lol no need for the screen shot.

You need to put the rel_path statement in between the quotes. All commands go in between those quotes, with one space between each command .
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
Yes I run the haret.exe from the FRX06 folder

I'll get right on it!

here's the startup.txt file... getting the screenshot next
Hmm... your rel_path string is not within the double quotes for the set cmdline line. Here's mine if you want to try it:

Quote:
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 clock_7x00.grp=0xa99 hw3d.force=1 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 rel_path=frx06 north_am_dialing=1 force_cdma=1 board-htcrhodium.is_cdma=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=1 physkeyboard=rhod400"
Edit: arrrghhh beat me to it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey

Lol I saw that when I was uploading it... I thought to myself "I wonder if that should be in the quotes with all the other commands?"

lmao... anyways let me get that in the quotes and see how it does!

Good thing you didn't need the screenshot my webcam was acting up!

Fixed it!

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Mswezey; 03-28-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

iiinycboi is a n00b

do we have a service.jar file if we have this on our sd card and installed?

i am trying to take out the clock from the notification bar or is there another way of doing it other than editing the service.jar file.

thanks
Old 03-30-2011, 07:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (rhodium 500)
Carrier: Verizon

pmcolman is a n00b
Smile Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes

I think the file name (extracted) needs to be "ts-calibrate" vice "ts-calibration" ?

Nice work once I figured out a couple of "gotchas" !!

This was my first time trying this on my RHOD 500, and I will definitely be back, particularly when BlueTooth is fixed!

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post

4. Download the ts-calibration file from this post (should work for all RHOD/TOPA and probably Blackstone too) and extract the .zip to where you run haret.exe from - typically the root or 'base' folder of the SD card. Not within any folders, unless you run haret.exe from a folder!

**To calibrate manually, you must use an older kernel from GIT (some have to use 1225) and generate the ts-calibration file. Once you have the calibration file hold on to it (make 15 copies if it's a good one ), reboot & go back to the newest kernel! Thanks**
Old 03-30-2011, 08:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Starhub

kimtaei is a n00b

the in call screen is awesome but the wifi problem still there for blackstone...

btw in my TP2 is working fine...no new improvement over FRX05, only the in call screen
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtaei View Post
the in call screen is awesome but the wifi problem still there for blackstone...

btw in my TP2 is working fine...no new improvement over FRX05, only the in call screen
Wifi is a wpa-supplicant issue methinks. Stine is supposed to try a new one soon to see if there's any difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcolman View Post
I think the file name (extracted) needs to be "ts-calibrate" vice "ts-calibration" ?

Nice work once I figured out a couple of "gotchas" !!

This was my first time trying this on my RHOD 500, and I will definitely be back, particularly when BlueTooth is fixed!

Paul
The file name is ts-calibration... Why would you think it's ts-calibrate? What other 'gotchas' do you feel you had to figure out? Obviously there might be some within the system itself, but the install process I try to make as painless as possible.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Been running well. I used my old calibration from FRX05. Has been OCed to 748... next notch 768 hangs for me. WiFi connects but I had problems with downloads... not sure working properly.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

A little video to get us over the hump today: YouTube - Android dance, bugged robot on drugs !

LMAO!!! I can just feel our TP2 will run as good as that dancing droid soon! If someone can convert the video to generate bootanimation.zip, this will be awesome when we boot up FRX06!

Last edited by ndno; 03-30-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Starhub

kimtaei is a n00b

[QUOTE=arrrghhh;2076332]Wifi is a wpa-supplicant issue methinks. Stine is supposed to try a new one soon to see if there's any difference.

that a good news... thanks fren...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development