PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android Apps & Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Is there anything like smartphone tracker? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=140472)

shatner 02-01-2011 10:02 PM

Is there anything like smartphone tracker?

for Android? It turned out I just left it on the kitchen table, but I was afraid I dropped it at this shady gas station I stopped at.

I have searched but have yet to find an app like Smartphone Tracker.

Any help?

Thanks

Karl 02-01-2011 10:44 PM

Re: Is there anything like smartphone tracker?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shatner (Post 2049384)
for Android? It turned out I just left it on the kitchen table, but I was afraid I dropped it at this shady gas station I stopped at.

I have searched but have yet to find an app like Smartphone Tracker.

Any help?

Thanks

i use this
WatchDroid Pro - Android app on AppBrain
you can have send you gps coordinates
it will turn ringer on if in silent etc etc

gramkn 02-02-2011 10:11 AM

I use lookout, its a free app, and u can track your phone on a map through their website ....mylookout.com, where you'll have to set up an account. It works great.

shatner 02-03-2011 08:22 PM

lookout looks cool I was hoping there was a free version with the wipe/lock feature, but I might try this out.

The reason would be, I dont like paying for a service for some random company to know where my phone is, I am pretty cool with google, but otherwise, idk, just seems unsettling.

AZTECHKA 02-03-2011 08:46 PM

Smartphone tracker did a wipe/lock???
p.

shatner 02-04-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZTECHKA (Post 2050517)
Smartphone tracker did a wipe/lock???
p.

I think it was on his wishlist under development before he apparently abandoned the program.

That said, it is on my wishlist! ;)

chardog 02-06-2011 05:25 AM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Tasker can do gps tracking as well as many other things. One of the best smartphone apps to exist.

Villain123 02-06-2011 11:56 AM

I use PhoneLocator Pro and it has the wipe feature and uses google maps to provide you positioning of your phone.

Ninjew9001 02-13-2011 12:56 AM

I use lookout, it does automatic backups and you can go to the website and turn your phones gps on and see where your phone is on google maps then press scream and you phone will make a really loud annoying sound.

boredandtattooed 02-13-2011 10:36 AM

Phone Creeper is suppose to be being developed for Android... thats the best tracker, anti-theft app imaginable IMO