PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android Apps & Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Verizon NFL MOBILE APK (unlocked) updated 10/28/10 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119395)

MWSlim 09-12-2010 06:35 PM

Love this app on my evo! Watched nfl redzone all afternoon while watching my lions get hosed by a bs rule

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Jok3sta 09-12-2010 08:42 PM

Not workin for me anymore.. says its only for verizon suscriber.. o well was good while it lasted

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk

p-slim 09-12-2010 08:47 PM

Mine is still working

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

facemob 09-12-2010 08:57 PM

Re: Verizon NFL MOBILE APK (unlocked) updated 9/12/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWSlim (Post 1942711)
Love this app on my evo! Watched nfl redzone all afternoon while watching my lions get hosed by a bs rule

That was the worse call in NFL history. i mean really how could that not have been a TD!

houseman 09-12-2010 08:59 PM

Working great!!! Thanks again!!

D/\SH 09-12-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MWSlim (Post 1942711)

still pissed about that bullshit! still in shock at how that was called. he had 2 feet in, an elbow in, and his left ass cheek in the endzone and than after he palms the ball and hits the ground it shakes loose... how is that not possession of the football beyond the goaline... so does a running back have to go 5 yards past the line to get a touchdown? even if he is holding the ball with one hand (one hand emphasized) it counts.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by facemob (Post 1942861)
That was the worse call in NFL history. i mean really how could that not have been a TD!

i know right! i was at work streaming it via tether and was irate!!! the announcers were even giving it to them as well as the guys in the booth on fox for halftime pre and post game discussions.

justintime28 09-13-2010 01:48 AM

this is cool

1999TL 09-13-2010 01:51 AM

This app is bad ass. I got it from another site but I tested it on wifi tonight for the SNF game. Worked great. On 3g it would get choppy at times.

D/\SH 09-13-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1999TL (Post 1943078)
This app is bad ass. I got it from another site but I tested it on wifi tonight for the SNF game. Worked great. On 3g it would get choppy at times.

3g worked fine for me at work sicne the net blocks streaming at work.... but was crystal clear and not lag for me what so ever with 3g! but anywyas get to test it twice tonight sicne there is a double header :)

MWSlim 09-13-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 1942888)
still pissed about that bullshit! still in shock at how that was called. he had 2 feet in, an elbow in, and his left ass cheek in the endzone and than after he palms the ball and hits the ground it shakes loose... how is that not possession of the football beyond the goaline... so does a running back have to go 5 yards past the line to get a touchdown? even if he is holding the ball with one hand (one hand emphasized) it counts.....

i know right! i was at work streaming it via tether and was irate!!! the announcers were even giving it to them as well as the guys in the booth on fox for halftime pre and post game discussions.

Only Detroit lol seems like shit like that always happens to us :(