PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Games!

I like(d) JewelLust until I beat all the levels and I am at the end and can't figure it out. I also like Flying Aces, Armored Strike, Block Breaker Deluxe, iDracula, Spades and Trism. But the best is Kitten Cannon, probably because I am allergic to and therefore do not like cats.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:32 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I like(d) JewelLust until I beat all the levels and I am at the end and can't figure it out. I also like Flying Aces, Armored Strike, Block Breaker Deluxe, iDracula, Spades and Trism. But the best is Kitten Cannon, probably because I am allergic to and therefore do not like cats.
Haha I agree. I am allergic and cats suck.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Sorry but your both wrong, dogs suck.

Here are some of my favs so far:

Bay Blackjack
Bebbled
Solitaire MegaPack
Sudoku Free
Yz Free
Jewels

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:50 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Haha I agree. I am allergic and cats suck.
I third this, I am allergic myself. Creates a twitch of my strong foot and find myself being glared at by the owner as their cat mysteriously flies accross the room. Lol

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:10 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
i third this, i am allergic myself. Creates a twitch of my strong foot and find myself being glared at by the owner as their cat mysteriously flies accross the room. Lol
hahahaha
Old 02-14-2010, 02:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

dbeclipse2000 is a n00b

I'm addicted to Homerun Battle I sit and play it on pretty much every break I get at work.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

91ludesit is keeping up the good work91ludesit is keeping up the good work

The three best games by far are:

Buka
Radiant
Totemo

All well worth the 2.35 a piece.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

thefaceeater is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to thefaceeater

kitten cannon is the best 2 dollars i have spent in the android marketplace
Old 03-15-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

vabronxboogie is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I can't wait till they come out with monopoly!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vabronxboogie View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I can't wait till they come out with monopoly!
Why wait? It's here....

http://store.handmark.com/detail?id=71269&review=yes
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games