View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:30 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
I hope he is using capt blaze's V1E oem/ cab he posted on the tf3d2 thread over at xda...
I looked over his "package" there's several things wrong with it (one.. the home key doesnt return to.. Home). I wont be using it. It's just a compilation of updated packages AROUND Manila. It's still the same old Manila that xboxmod released with ver 1D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
Somebody is cooking and the shame of it is that we are all watching the pot like a pack of hungry dogs....darn I can't wait for dinner, anybody seen the chef?
That's just too funny. Can we get a pic of that ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Hope you don't mind NRGZ just thought some of people here would like to see that as well... Thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb8lakeshow View Post
CDMA Diamond rom? Come on...you were at 80% or so last time I checked.

I think NRGz DOES do this as "work"... =D
That's cool. As of now I've turned my full attention to the VGA camp. All my WVGA ROMs are pretty much finished.

I'm almost done with the GSM ROM. Making the CDMA ROM is a matter of minutes after that Hang tight.. and please... no more arguments about it. While *I* personally don't get upset or offended, it just brings the morale down and it's not really worth it.. is it ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 11 times.