Old 10-11-2007, 01:47 AM
hefman
PPCGeeks Regular

hefman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
ur absolutly right. it does do that a lot.. always in fact.. after running sum applications the ram keeps on leaking .. and after a day or 2 if u dont reset it shows 16-18-20 left out of an original of 26.5 or sumthing. the soft reset clears it .. but then i didnt check this in 3.5 either. and a settings in 3.5 did a soft rest around 7 am or sumthing each morning so ur fresh n fast for the next day . i wish i can get that registry hack or sumthing in pocket plus or sumthing. but this memory leak is really slowing this thing down with even minimal applications. after using it for sumtime.
i havnt seen this issue addressed onywhere in these threads so will the developers note this and take care of it please.
Um... maybe a dumb question... or maybe not, but are you really closing the apps by going into settings>memory>running programs and stopping them or are you just quitting them with the "ok" or "X" button?

I monitor my memory very closely. I don't see this problem at all with this ROM and it hasn't really been reported by very many others, so I'm guessing the problem is more likely related to an app you are running. Instead of instructing the "developers" (lol... got a kick out of that one) to "take care of it", it would be much more helpful if you mentioned what software you are running when you experience this issue and how you are closing the apps.