technosinner
Lurker

technosinner is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618V (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Anybody else had the issue of the phone ringing but no showing the s2a or any incoming call info at all? Last night my ring tone started playing and the lights were flashing like I had a call coming in, but the screen just showed the home screen. I was not able to answer the call via hard buttons or open the phone agent via the soft key. The ring tone just kept repeating and wouldnt stop until I pulled the battery. Once reset the phone showed no missed calls and no new voice mails. Never happened till I flashed to Juicy 8 yesterday. I did flash back to stock first.
This happened to me but on MightyROM 4 (WM 6.1)... I don't think it's the ROMs, more like a freegame from the Diamond combined with either applications or the Kitchens used. I could never pinpoint which App did it, but I suspected S2U2 or Skype... Check which apps you have and let me know, I'm curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimberto View Post
Can anyone tell me how to fix the fact that my outlook is 1 hour ahead of my local time? Thanks.
Sounds like the famous timezone/world clock bug. It's not nearly as problematic in this ROM, and actually I thought it was solved until it did this to me once yesterday. I just went to the world clock, made sure I was one the right timezone (GMT -4 Atlantic in my case). Since I was not, I simply soft reset, and everything came back to normal.

Just make sure that in Outlook, you have the same timezone settings as your phone. Then avoid going in the world clock as much as possible. That should work.

HTC Diamond
Running WM 6.5 with Juicy 8

Last edited by technosinner; 06-26-2009 at 01:43 PM.