Old 10-11-2007, 12:31 AM
sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyoli View Post
Anyone else notice a slow memory leak at all? I'm running Helmi's original WM6 ROM and regular usage, phone, IM, email and I close all apps, I'm still low on memory...

Let me try to explain a little better, lol...

After a soft restart let's say I have roughlt 25mb available program memory.... After using it for the day at work, I close all apps on it, and get ready to leave my office, with no apps open, I'm at like 14mb... where did the rest of it go?? Task Manager and the Memory applet show nothing running, I ran MemMaid, and closed open programs, compactd, etc.. no go... So... Where is that RAM going?
ur absolutly right. it does do that a lot.. always in fact.. after running sum applications the ram keeps on leaking .. and after a day or 2 if u dont reset it shows 16-18-20 left out of an original of 26.5 or sumthing. the soft reset clears it .. but then i didnt check this in 3.5 either. and a settings in 3.5 did a soft rest around 7 am or sumthing each morning so ur fresh n fast for the next day . i wish i can get that registry hack or sumthing in pocket plus or sumthing. but this memory leak is really slowing this thing down with even minimal applications. after using it for sumtime.
i havnt seen this issue addressed onywhere in these threads so will the developers note this and take care of it please.