volsmcfalls
Regular 'Geeker

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's 6.1 ROMs v. 1.7 Build 21051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
1) I believe the setting is under regional settings but not positive.
2) Try smart lock, it works and looks nice, but may cause some issues.
3) yes it has to do with the scroll bar width.
1) It was in Regional Settings. Thanks!

2) I don't like smart lock. With as much free memory as Adrynalyn's got out of his ROMs, I may re-enable the Samsung dialer just to get the screen lock.

3) I figured it did. Not a show stopper with me. No biggie.

But, I've run into a glitch I guess in relation to issue #2 (no screen lock on phone calls). Yesterday I called a friend and the call was going to voicemail. It's one of those voicemail systems that tell you to press 1 to leave a message, 2 to page, 3 to leave a call back number, etc, etc, etc. Well, I was going to press one of the options, but I noticed the screen was blank. I had to press the middle optical mouse button (I'm on an Omnia) to waken the screen, but then the voicemail system would not recognize my input.

I tested it out with a couple of other systems (credit card companies, banks, etc) and got the same result. If I press the optical mouse to activate the screen, it appears the buttons on the dialer aren't working.