View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 09:22 PM
storyr
VIP Member
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blpalmer76 View Post
Once again, hands down to you. Here are a couple of pictures of what I did to make you theme better suite my needs.
Nice job. Looks like a cross between PhatPhinger and Commuter - PhatCommuter Which button did you push to get that layout on the right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
Nice theme storyr, the big buttons are really nice....except on the radar/images screen (especially on 240x240) as they cover up probably half of the visible area
Thanks. Well, considering the theme - big buttons were kind of the point. I attemped a balance between usability and functionality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxsrt4xX View Post
storyr never ceases to amaze!!!!
Thanks - I appreciate that!