View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:02 AM
killerkhatiby009
Halfway to VIP Status

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: SMS/Text Messages Type SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
I'm on DCD's newest (1.05) and it's by FAR the fastest ROM i've ever used. I'm a fairly fast texter and i have NO problems with my TP not keeping up. DCD has really trimmed all the fat from his ROM's, I'm running about 154MB free RAM after boot with probably 15 or so things installed.

I second this. Try DCD's ROMS either .96 (WM 6.1) if you want no lag at all when typing, or 1.05 (WM 6.5) if you want minimal to no lag. Either ROM is extremely fast and lightweight and are also very stable, best 6.1 and 6.5 ROM's ive tried (next to Juicy 7 which is right up there, but just isnt nearly as fast). Though I must note that as of now youtube is not working on 1.05 but works fine on .96 (im not sure if it works on any of DCD's 6.5 ROMS ive only tried the latest which is 1.05, but DCD says he has found a fix which he will incorporate in his next realease)

Last edited by killerkhatiby009; 06-26-2009 at 12:04 AM.