View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 05:35 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
After using 6.5, would you go back to 6.1 ?

The more I play with WinMo 6.5, the more I like it. The other day I had to get a "insurance replacement" phone, and that came with 6.1 on it. I played with it for about 3 hours and said to myself, how did I actually like this ? 3 hours and 5 min, I had 6.5 back on.

6.1 very hard to use with a finger, need the pen for most things, needed to use scrollbars for everything. WM 6.5 SOOOOO finger frendly from e-mail, contacts, home page, etc.

So, what is people's thoughts here, after using 6.5 for a few days to a week, would you go back to 6.1 ?