View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 05:16 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
Thanks you.....it gave me a better xip that doesn't cause xipport to crash when i click on undo.....but I'm getting this weird "out of space" error is that normal? or it means the xip is still problematic and won't boot?
Hmmm....out of space? Did you check all the boxes of files to remove? Do you mind posting the device XIP you are using to port from? That way I can take a look for myself and see since my only thought is that the ulRAMEnd in ROMHDR.txt is not allotting enough space for the finished XIP to fit into. (I'm not real sure since I have never seen this error myself that I can recall). I wouldn't go editing that either as ulRAMStart is the only one that you can safely modify.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-25-2009 at 05:28 PM.