View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 05:13 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New to flashing ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
So everyone keeps recommending flashing a new ROM so I've been doing some research but I still have a few questions:

1) Is there a 6.5 ROM with TF3D2 that is basically a stock ROM with all the basic applications but with all the tweaks (i.e page pools etc)

2) I am currently using PIM backup to back up contacts and what not, can I restore my contacts with PIM?

3) I have custom landscape and slider icons, will those work with TF3D2?

Thanks!
Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think there are a lot of ROM's with the Rhodium Manilla. If I remember reading correctly, this is because it isn't as stable as many Chefs would like since it hasn't officially been released...much like WinMo 6.5.

Another option for you to backup/restore contacts would be to use M$oft MyPhone. This would give you over the air backup/restore of contacts. But PIM or SPB work like magic as well. I have been using SPB but have been thinking of giving PIM a try along with Sashimi for auto-loading cabs/contacts/customizations after a flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.