View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 6/19/09] WDM's Diamond Themed WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
I too have that problem. Also, sometimes when I try and access my mail accounts it locks up and then skips to another icon and never opens the mail. I have to reset the phone to go into the mail. The other problem too is I installed Fingerkeyboard and it won't stay as the default keyboard. I installed defaultIM though and that fixed it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yettie10ff View Post
I flashed the wm6.5 rom on my sprint touch and everything works great, except that when I try and compose a new text message to a person not in my contacts it completely freezes when I am trying to enter the number in the "To" field of the new sms.

Anyone else have this problem?
Hmmm let me see if I have this issue as well