View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
I've been having some serious resetting issues [meaning that when I soft reset, VC would not load correctly or the device would freeze before the reset was complete or not everything would load correctly; I was also getting random freezes during the day] for a few weeks. I was just about ready to do a hard reset and start from scratch when I tried uninstalling programs one at a time. It only took one. I love the program and what it does, but phoneAlarm seems to have been causing most of the issues. Soft resets are now consistent and quick. I do miss having my profiles set properly and my BT headset doesn't automatically connect all the time, but I think I can handle it.
I doubt that pA was doing all this itself- my guess is that it was a conflict with at least one other program and possibly with the bastard ROM. But the device is a pleasure again.
Has anyone else had any issues with pA?
Is anyone else using any of the related programs successfully? [Spb Phone Suite, SBSH PhoneWeaver, etc.]