View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:19 AM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are forced Firmware updates over the air illegal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Any configuration of the above statement has got the be the lamest comment ever.

"If you don't like [insert product feature or company policy here] return the phone."

1. Completely useless comment. Does anyone really need to be told that they have this as an option? Everybody knows they can return the phone.

2. People want to voice their opinions about various product features and company policies and this usually doesn't mean that they want to completely get rid of the product, and if it does, see point 1.

Every time I see somebody post a comment like this, I have to roll my eyes.
and I think anybody who complains about a certain feature of a phone, unless its a bug or some techinical issue, is also a useless comment. The phone updates the way it does, no matter how much anybody complains, its going to still do the same thing. So go ahead and roll your eyes.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

Last edited by nxtech3; 06-25-2009 at 09:22 AM.