View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:09 AM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618V (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeball88 View Post
No offense to any other cooks, but switching to Juicy will be the best thing you ever did for your diamond. IMHO, His ROMs are consistently the most stable, the fastest, and the most professional out there. There are sometimes a few bugs (but hey, every custom ROM has some bugs) but the problems are often miniscule compared to the quality and the hot-off-the-press newest packages and components Juicy cooks in.

As for your odd freezing, I'd try flashing back to the shipped/stock ROM from your carrier, then flashing to Juicy. --- I don't know how, but it seems to correct inexplicable problems, freezing and errors.

Happy flashing!!

Thanks! Just what I needed to know. As for the other I do always flash to stock first. The freezing at night thing is something to do with the diamond itself. Happens when recieving updates at night while charging if I'm not mistaken. Just seems to be happening more frequently as of last flash. I'll give Juicy a shot and see how it goes.

Thanks again

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!