View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
Help, I just upgraded to the TP and i'm eager to flash but updater isn't allow me to finish updating the oem's. Can someone help me with this, I've tried installing and uninstalling BuildOS many times and I still have no success! I've sent messages to GGURUUSA and Conflipper and I haven't heard a peep from either one; beats the devil outta me why they wouldn't respond so can someone please help me with running the updated oem's so that I can flash my rom. Thanks in advance to whoever can help
You can manually download here ->http://www.ppckitchen.org/Downloads/