View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:24 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I posted this over at XDA-Developers, but thought I'd try here too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am having the disconnect issues as well. I've tried the new dll, and that doesn't help anything as far as disconnects go. I've also tried editing various timeout settings in the registry, including the connection timeout under BTPAN1 and several others under TIACXWLN1. I tried copying the connection timeout entry from BTPAN1 over to TIACXWLN1, but that didn't help either. The mortscript is useful, but it doesn't actually prevent the disconnect, it just reconnects each time it happens. This is OK for web browsing, but it causes connection sensitive applications (like my VPN client) to fail. Anybody have any luck solving the disconnect issues? Could it be some device specific settings? I'm running a Verizon 6700 (Apache). Is anyone not having these issues, and if so what device are you using? Maybe someone who is not having the problem could take a look around in their registry settings...