View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 03:26 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's upgrade eligibility and customer-retention

of course they would know you swapped, but no customer care rep is going to take the time and dig. They will just transfer you to the rebate center, they will see you purchased the device and signed the contract no matter what number the device is on at that time and credit your account. I had a Touch on an already activated line not eligible for upgrade, added a new line of service on a TP, called in to do the swap same day i got the TP, waited a week, called and got my rebate credited to my account and as soon as i verfied i had the credit, i called and cancelled the new line of service, all within 30 days.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
This post has been thanked 2 times.