View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: webOS 1.0.3 update!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicandalf View Post
My battery seems to be dying faster after the update... has anyone else had that problem? I thought battery usage was supposed to be improved with this update.
Offically, Palm lists no changes to anything that would affect battery life with the 1.03 update, unless it is something that is covered under "miscellaneous changes" in the changelog, which is unlikely. All the comments about battery life are based on people's observations.

Typically after any official update to a phone you will see comments like, "my battery life is better", "the phone seems faster" etc... regardless of whether it is true.

You might want to check your location settings, etc, to make sure they are all set the way you had them prior to updating.