View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:32 AM
klone9d6r
PPCGeeks Regular

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

[QUOTE=Jesse Buck;991464]
Quote:
Originally Posted by klone9d6r View Post
Jesse Buck-
Have you tryd to copy paste the ringtones into the Windows folder?? thats where i always install them and it seems to be working fine for me..

Do the files need to be Mp3, I have some wma and qcp files. I put them just in Windows/ and can use sounds as alerts and notifications but not as assigned ringtones to contacts. Do I put them in Windows/Windows/startup? The other folders I've put them in (Windows/Rings and My Documents/My Ringtones and AppData/Sounds) all allow the ringtones to be seen and selected/assigned through menus and contacts. However when a call comes in it plays the default tone. If I just put them in Windows/ they are not visible in contact menus, just Settings/Sounds and Notifications/Notifications. I don't know why my phone is doing this J7 played custom RT just fine. Thanks to those who reply and thanks to ppcgeeks for makin my TP rock!

Well i have my ringtones all mp3 that where made using mp3 trimmer that came with the rom. i used resco to copy/paste in the /WINDOWS folder, no special folder just the main windows and they will work fine. im attaching screen shot to show u
Card: 8G
Carrier:
T-Mobile
This post has been thanked 1 times.