View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:47 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
ok I'm having a weird problem, after I copy over the msxipkernel and msxipkernelltk to the out folder and try to do run the xipport again...when I click "undo" the app gives an unhandled exception "cannot create a file when that file already exists"..... anyone knows how to get through this?
What did you use as the donor XIP? If you used the files from say Da_G's kitchen it won't work since XIPport is looking for the text files that correspond to each module (not the imageinfo.txt inside the module). That's one reason. Another is that there or overlaps with o32_realaddr of the modules (the first section of the XIP map.txt). XIPport does not like overlaps here.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-23-2009 at 07:56 AM.