View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 09:44 PM
froader
Regular 'Geeker

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
In my neighborhood (Diamondville), we have to flash back to the ship rom every so often to deal with corruption issues. It doesn't seem to be as big of an issue with Touch Pros, but I would suggest that you give that a shot, then try try again.
I flashed back to stock and then back to the same rom I built with your kitchen and I don't have any more of these problems. Thanks for that!
The only thing I notice with this build is when I start typing a contact wether text or email I have the regular auto complete contacts on the bottom of the screen as well as a drop down from the contact box. I am used to just selecting the contact from the bottom, which is put into the contact box, but then when I click send it goes to the contact "3". i have to choose the contact from the drop down from the contact box.
Any idea on this? Other than that all is good!