View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 07:06 PM
TaylorSPJ
PPCGeeks Regular

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Poll: How Long Does Your Battery Last?

1 ) How long does your battery last? 2-3 days on heavy use, close to 7 days on light use
2 ) Which ROM are you running?ATR3 V2
3 ) What tweaks have you done besides what came with your ROM? none
4 ) How many text messages do you approximately receive a day?15-20
5 ) How many minutes on the phone do you spend on the average each day?1-2 hours
6 ) How many data related activities do you do? Include how frequent you check e-mail.few hours on wifi/wifi router, emails every hour or so, palringo, opera for 30 minutes or so, weather updates every few hours, alot of modding(UI,new apps,new UI's ect).
7 ) Do you use bluetooth or wi-fi a lot and how much? Just wifi, close to 2 hours
8 ) Do you have any practical suggestions not already mentioned? Flash atr3 and see how it works for you, I also set auto disconnect to 30 sec. and unchecked allow all incoming beams...other then that I dont do anymore tweaks.

Also to add, when im not at work I have to roam constantly, which uses a little more battery power as well.

Last edited by TaylorSPJ; 06-22-2009 at 07:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.