View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 07:00 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by triscuit1983 View Post
I tried that, all it did was make them black. I guess that the top and bottom bars cut off your wallpaper. Like I said I dont know if it works with all ROMs. A buddy of mine has a Fuze with an Energy ROM and when he searched for softkeybar.png and taskbar.png it was named something different. Like nrg-taskbar.png or something like that. So I suppose if you have them something similar in your windows directory you should be able to do it.
With the new theme setups, the skin files can be named differently as long as the developer puts the corresponding filenames in the registry.