View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:02 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [062109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
INDAGROOVE -- I have yet to flash the latest version because i have been having a pretty serious issue with the last 2 releases, i have uploaded some screens to show you what i mean, in the screen shots that show titanium the arrows on each side of the plugin to slide the plugin over do not line up with the selector, and in the screens that show the start menu, it seems that when i go to the start menu sometimes the top icons become stuck on the screen and when i move the start menu up and down they stick on the screen and the other icons move behind the ones that are stuck on the screen!! a soft rest fixes the issue but it returns fairly soon and it is really starting to be bug me lol have you seen this??? thanks for any help!!!
It looks like it's related to that modified theme you've installed. I can tell by looking at the Titanium screen that there is a modified dll. There are prolly other titanium modifications as well which are messing things up. It doesn't behaive that way with my rom stock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.