View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:40 PM
whatsleft4her
Halfway to VIP Status

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
i second that, i used to hate rhodium b/c it was a bit buggy but now im all about some rhodium lol as well as 6.5...
i was on silence x rhodium v3.3 for awhile bc it was patched to work without any glitches and i was gonna go back to that after i tried mighty and silences new rom. but i figured id give this rom a shot even though im not a fan of 6.5 that much and thought it was gonna have the world clock bug. as soon as i tried it i was not into it bc of 6.5 and i let it sit without me customizing it the way i like my phone and then decided to do so. now i love it i had to play with the world clock for a sec to make it set to my area bc it would set on manila then in the clock and alarms it would switch to borgata something but it would still be the right time so i just ajusted that and now its working like a dream. i was just gonna suck it up and buy the rhodium when it comes out but right now it doesnt look like i have to. also my gf is gonna be going to school soon so there goes alot of the money i make right to that. but now i couldnt be happier with rhodium its working like it should til the port is 100%.
thank you juicy you have out did yourself this time.