View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:39 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: No More SPRINT service, and wifi problem with sprint bloat and Wm 6.5

so does the wifi work or no? cuz PIE has nothing to do with ur wifi...

so u flashed to MetroPcs or something???

if yes u have to re setup your web settings and such...

i understand ur interest in the interner downloader thing, but as far as a "grenner" option, PC have been "energystar rated" for a few yrs now, so theyre pretty green on their own.. u seem to be on the right track for your apps since u have a few names already, just keep at ur search, i personally havent heard of apps like that for PPCs though, but thats just me...

6.5 will run on your mogul theres a very nice 6.5 qvga rom in here for the mogul users

did i miss anything?