View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs85 View Post
I am running Merdins Windows Mobile Pro v4.6_6-12-09-windows mobile 6.1*NEW* wither verizon and i have 2 questions:

1. How do i adjust the volume of the earphone? The sound is so LOUD that it is breaking up slightly and everyone in the room can hear it! If i try changing the volume, it just modifies the "system/ring" volume and not the incall volume. Is there a program i can use? (note: GfxBoost is disable, that is the default setting after flashing the ROM).

2. How do "minimize" an application instead of closing it. For example, if i am using google maps and i want to switch to opera...With the stock verizon rom, if I click the "x" button, it basically minimizes the app and i can find it again with the drop down menu on the today screen. With merdin's ROM, clicking on the "x" closes the app. Is there a way to turn this feature off or change it so that a long press closes the app and a short one "minimizes" it?

Any help is much appreciated and is sure to land a thanks
#1 to change the volume of the earphone you have to do it while your in a call, so just call your home phone, and once connected then hit the volume down key to change it.
#2 to minimize a program all you have to do is while your in the program just hit the home key button on the dpad, and it will minimize the app.