View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:06 AM
Comptech4u
Lurker

Comptech4u is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Greetings All! I have been lurking about for about a year now, and I am generally impressed with the quality that each of these chefs put out. I just installed Juicy 8 and I am experiencing a couple of problems.

1) First the phone is apparently dialing at random people in my contact list. (not sure why this is, but I noticed it today again)

2) The web parts of the phone do not seem to be working properly for me. The opera browser crashes for no reason at times and PIE just doesn't want to work at all.

To combat these two issues, I have completed two hard resets of the phone, and they still remain. Is there something I am doing wrong which is causing these errors? I have flashed several roms during the last year so I think I am doing that much right.

Again, not complaining just trying to figure out if there is something wrong with the way I am doing something. Thanks Juicy for all the great work, the ROM is great and I am looking forward to seeing what you might have for us in the future.

Oh. I have used the search to try and find the answer myself which is why I am now posting. Most of the times, my questions are answered by others on this forum.

Thanks,

Comptech4u
This post has been thanked 1 times.