View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:32 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Address book for Windows Mobile 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby2112 View Post
Sorry I didn't explain the way I flashed it. Yes, I did put the pim.vol on my sdcard and then copied it over to the location it was stored on the phone after I flashed it. I was wanting a backup like this just in case something happened to my phone and I had to replace it for some reason or wipe it and I wasn't near my computer (IE. away on business, vacation, etc.) This way I could flash, wipe memory, replace the phone without any real interruption to the way I used it. I hope this makes sense. Do these software packages that either of you are talking about allow me to do an address book backup and restore from the phone only without involving my computer.

Thanks
yeah, Pimbackup and spbbackup are programs for your phone that backup info and allows you to restore them. check em out!