View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:10 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mighty Rom=the Best Rom>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
what about it do u like?
I'm curious also, I hate blanket statements like "this ROM is the best" with no explanation whatever.

For me, Merdin's 6.5 is perfect. I absolutely love his custom version of TF Rhodium that not only looks super but it's lightning fast & totally bug free.

I really load my systems with apps & I have yet to install ANYTHING that does not work as it's supposed to with this ROM.

Not only is it a very fast bug free ROM, the battery life is absolutely amazing me.......(this is the best battery life I have ever seen from ANY ROM, 6.1 or 6.5)

~John