View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 04:21 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by balancebox View Post
thanks

j/w will the tab customization on the first page work with Touch3d 2.0

thanks
The TF3D customizations are not meant to work work with TF3D2 but some have reported sucsess with them. try at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I have a big problem that I'm hoping someone else has experienced. My touch pro wont stop rebooting. I've tried hard reset, re-flashing roms etc. with no luck. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated, I cant do anything with this phone the way it is.
Throw it in bootloader and flash a stock rom if you haven't already. Bootloader = Power+volume down and press and relese reset button. contine holding power+volume down until it shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pks485 View Post

Also, how do you change the 130 text message limit to 160?
Thanks in advance...
Cab on first page. Will post link in a minute
**EDIT** SMS 160 Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
I too am having major Messaging app issues. It freezes up ALL the time when texting, usually after a reply and i push ok. It also freezes on the home screen when i try to launch the messaging app, even the link from the start menu freezes it OR it will just never launch (when it gets to this point only a soft reset allows me to open the messaging app. Its definitely a problem with the messaging app as a whole, somethings not right. This started as soon as i flashed so its not 3rd party software and it does it whether i have 1200 or 0 texts. It anger me cause other than that this is one of the best roms ive ever used.

I really need help with this, Id love to stay on Mighty Rom
The only thing that i know that causes this is restoring lots of txt from PIM backup OR having lots of Txt in general. try running stock and see if there is still a problem. disable ur ucconfig cause it might be auto installing a confling proggie. post back.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.