kps
N00b

kps is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACE View Post
I tried to get this to happen, actually created a test contact using TF3D with like 6 numbers, and they all seemed to work properly, so sorry, idk about that part (the dialer not becoming active) but I replied to this mainly cause of what you said about the in call slider, cause I used to hate the thing, cause it seemed to be inconsistent, and unreliable, but I realized that its just got kinda way too high a threshold to get it to move. I found that if I start dragging it at the very top, and quickly swipe it all the way down, even through the active dialer buttons, and off the screen, it pretty much works all the time. It will work if you release before you get to the buttons, but its such a short distance, that it can be hard to do it fast enough for it to register.
I personally don't really like the thing, and think it really is just there to look cool, and get in the way.
I mean, it would be one thing to protect the in call buttons from accidental face presses, even though I don't really think its necessary, but the entire point is pretty much defeated when you have two *GIANORMOUS* active buttons completely unprotected by it, one of which will END THE CALL if only tapped lightly!
I am going to look for a way to just get rid of the thing myself.. :P
Thanks for the reply. Im surprised you arent getting those icons "bleeding" through to the dialer while in call as I have not loaded anything since the flash. It seems as though its trying to do alot with a little real estate.

Thanks again.