View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:50 AM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Everythings working perfect Mikey!!
I do believe this is a fine example of what a [FINAL] ROM should look like!
I only have one little bitty complaint.
The big scroll bars are gone! I loved those! They were so much more finger freindly.

[EDIT] If this is just a registry edit, could you post it, Mike?
I changed it with DiamondTweak but I think it makes it too big and cut the programs and games screens down to 2 colums, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Mike, would you please be so kind as to make a cab for bigger scrollbars...for the lazy people like myself?
Here's the cab for 4 rows of icons and the wide scroll bar - just install and soft reset after. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 4RowIcons.cab (1.6 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 06-20-2009 at 11:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.