View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:23 AM
AceXMachine
PPCGeeks Regular

AceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuffAceXMachine knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothJuice View Post
Ok cool thanks that's good to know but I still get the "Dialed #777" and the "Error code 67" about the registration failure and pcs failure but I set those up right....i think..
Call tech support and request a DMU reset. Do NOT tell them you are getting error 67 or anything about PCS (these are Sprint specific and will tip your hand). Just tell them you are getting a username and password error and a tech at the store told you that you needed a DMU reset. This is only to be done AFTER you have set the DUN connection and MIP settings thru EPST to your MDN@vzw3g.com. Retest after that, request a second DMU reset if necessary. In troubleshooting mine when I first got mine up and running I had to have my DMU keys reset like 20 times, but never more than 2-3 times at once to get it working (only reason it stopped working was because I was playing around with different MIP/GPS/ERI configurations so I had to have the DMU reset to get it working again). Some people have also reported that temporarily activating/switching to another PDA and back again has worked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.