View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:46 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Titan built-in GPS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallad View Post
Heya everybody nice thread ya got here. So I experimented because my External GPS crapped out on me. I just have one question is it worth the hassle to use a custom rom? I tried doing this last night but things were not working out.... But I did try the stock route and it seems I am getting a signal but not good enough for TomTom.... Anyways if I go with a hacked rom and radio will the internal gps work better?

I have a Titan on Telus.

Thank you!
welcome to the community.

on the titan yes, (i know nothing of 6.5) dcd would be a good one to use, but if you don't use the camera much, you can get 6mb more ram (that's 10% for the titan) with no2chem's last titan rom. pm me for more questions on that though.

back on topic; the radio version will the way to improve reception, although I'm not sure what's the best for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.