View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:45 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 6/19/09] WDM's Diamond Themed WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaker View Post
Im liking 6.5, I have ran into 3 problems, im pretty sure one of them is from touchpal, but not sure about the other.... When using touchpal, when I type, the first word in my text doesnt type, it only puts the first letter of the work, then if i try again it works, never happened in previous roms, but not a huge deal...

second (and i believe this has been covered) the screen seems to be unresponsive at times (I will look back a few threads for a fix if there is one, but too lazy right now...) I seem to have to beat the phone to do a double tap to zoom in on Opera.

Lastly I get an error after a while, that needs me to restart... I dont remeber what it says, but It is very long, something about system memeory i tihnk and whenever I get it the first error, every program i try to open after that gets the same error and i cant do anything until i soft reset.

But again, Love the rom, and looking forward to the next rom! Ive only tried your roms, very heppy with them, so why try another ?

Question reguarding 6.5 for everyone... does anyone know how to make default browser Opera? I dont like PIE, and wish I could make opera open when I click on links, also on the today screen have Opera be used on the favorites tab instead of Pie....
Ok I posted a new 6.5 that fixed alot....try that

TouchPal, sucks...sorry, tried it 2.0 and 3.0 and 3.5 all suck

Sensitity has been fixed...

check XDA there is a Opera Plugin, just get that