View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:26 AM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JUNE 14] Longhorn ROM 6.5 build 21812 & Forgiven ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
Hey dodge like what you are trying to do with my brothers rom. I really like the startup animation and the addition of your icons in it. But sorry to say it is buggy as h***. Anytime I opened a program I couldn't close it by tapping the X or OK. I actually had to hit start and open another program to get the prior one off screen. I did hard reset got samething. Reflashed rom did hard reset and clear storage and still same. Don't know why this is so buggy and unstable cause it looks like a SAC base with your add on's and I wouldn't think just that would make it so buggy.
yea i just kinda threw that together like under 10 min i know its supper buggy..it was just a teaser something to look at because it was like a week and i didnt put anything dont worry the next release for your bro ROM will be great i promise that but dont worry give me some time ;D... i have my hands full right now working...school...and maintaing my parents yard