View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 12:24 AM
JBaker
PPCGeeks Regular

JBaker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Updated 6/19/09] WDM's Diamond Themed WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

Im liking 6.5, I have ran into 3 problems, im pretty sure one of them is from touchpal, but not sure about the other.... When using touchpal, when I type, the first word in my text doesnt type, it only puts the first letter of the work, then if i try again it works, never happened in previous roms, but not a huge deal...

second (and i believe this has been covered) the screen seems to be unresponsive at times (I will look back a few threads for a fix if there is one, but too lazy right now...) I seem to have to beat the phone to do a double tap to zoom in on Opera.

Lastly I get an error after a while, that needs me to restart... I dont remeber what it says, but It is very long, something about system memeory i tihnk and whenever I get it the first error, every program i try to open after that gets the same error and i cant do anything until i soft reset.

But again, Love the rom, and looking forward to the next rom! Ive only tried your roms, very heppy with them, so why try another ?

Question reguarding 6.5 for everyone... does anyone know how to make default browser Opera? I dont like PIE, and wish I could make opera open when I click on links, also on the today screen have Opera be used on the favorites tab instead of Pie....

Last edited by JBaker; 06-20-2009 at 12:27 AM.